*Inquire with Evolve for Summer Specials!—Note that there are other vacation rental units on site, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Easily explore Arizona’s natural beauty from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house in Tucson. Nestled on the ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch,’ next to a 450-acre nature preserve and miles of trails, this casita is ideal for up to 4 guests. Spend days hiking along the greenway and nights sipping wine in the property’s desert botanical garden!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Pullout Beds
When you arrive at this private oasis, you’ll feel as if you’re in paradise. From the desert botanical garden and private courtyard, to the numerous sitting areas and covered porch, the outdoor areas of the ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch’ make it easy to spend all of your time outside!
After meditating in the private sitting area and admiring the outside surroundings, head inside the cozy casita to settle down for the day.
Cook up a tasty meal in the well-equipped kitchenette featuring elegant floors, beautiful countertops and stainless steel appliances. Serve meals to your loved one at the 2-person table by the living area.
Afterwards, have a movie night in the living room, complete with a comfy couch and 4K flat-screen Direct TV with Roku and cable.
Before heading to bed, draw a bubble bath in the bathroom’s large Jacuzzi bathtub or rinse off in the futuristic walk-in spa shower with 8 body jets, dial-in temperature control, rainfall shower head and Japanese foot spa.
Then, curl up in the spacious bedroom’s plush king bed, turning on the TV in the bedroom to finish that movie before drifting off to sleep.
From the property, you’ll be in the best spot to experience Tucson’s natural beauty! Situated on an expansive property, just steps from the Panto River Park Trail, this casita is the ideal spot for outdoor adventure seekers.
Step right outside to reach the 450-acre nature preserve and greenway that the beautiful property backs up to. Bring your bike or just your tennis shoes to go for a ride, run or nice walk along the Pantano River Park Trail, which connects to Pantano Wash northwest from a junction with the Harrison Greenway. Since the trail is smoothly paved and features under crossings at every road, you won’t have to worry about your safety along the way.
It won’t be long before this trail will continue northwest to the Rillito River Park Trail, where it will form a larger trailer network called the Loop, encompassing 130 miles of trails. With this in mind, you’ll likely be returning to this home-away-from-home to explore the extension of this trail!
Whenever you’re not in the mood for outdoor adventures, grab some money to go on a shopping spree at one of the complexes in the area, including Madera Village, Bear Canyon and Tanque Verde. While you’re shopping, you can take breaks to refuel at one of the several restaurants in these great complexes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, two 4K flat-screen Direct TVs with Roku and cable, free WiFi, shared laundry machines, and much more
– Shared amenities include a fenced-in area for pets, 8-person Jacuzzi, 2 fire pits (each with 5 seats), desert botanical garden, bikes, yoga mats, private entry and exit gates for security and privacy, washer/dryer, tennis racquets/balls, courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection!
– Terrific Tucson location – Situated on a large, gated, private property backing up to The Pantano River Park Trail, leading to more trails to run, bike, or walk! Also just minutes from local restaurants and shops!
– No smoking
– Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
– Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
– Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
– Must be at least 22 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in